ANOTHER BOX FULL OF ARISTOCOB LINERS FOR SALE!

May 2009 is looking like a great month for collectors and smokers of the original Aristocob Metal smoking pipe! I just got home from a trip to Atlanta and a buddy emailed me to let me know about an Aristocob pipe that he thought I may have missed. As it turned out it was one that I caught, but what I hadn't seen was that there was a full carton of Aristocob liners for sale! This was the first time I've seen this, and to be honest with you I may just jump in on the bidding too. (Sorry about that.) This box sold on May 6th 2009 for $67.00 +$7.35 S&H!

Well, no sooner did that eBay auction end than the seller posted another full carton of Aristocob Liners for Sale! I contacted the seller to see what was up and to ask if this was the same box that the buyer reneged on, but she assured me that no, this is yet another box! So buys, the game is one again! Bidding ends May 14th 2009. Good luck!
Update: This box sold on May 14th 2009 for $67.00 +$7.35 S&H (Much more reasonable)

She's at it again! They must have found the Mother load of Aristocob liners! Just as before, no sooner did that eBay auction end than the seller posted another full carton of Aristocob Liners for Sale Bidding ends May 21st 2009. Good luck!

NOTE: This seller also has individual 3 pack's of Aristocob liners for sale, but they are miss-labeled as "aristo cob". Bidding ends May 24st 2009

No comments: