"A Gentleman's Weekend"

We received a neat email and photo today that I thought I'd share with you.  If I haven't mentioned this lately, we have the best customers in the world!  Scott



Scott,
You may remember several years back you helped me put together a starter kit for about 12 of my close friends. Well it was the start to a great tradition. We've all upgraded within your line of Missouri Meershaum corncobs over time, from those first Missouri Pride pipes. But your corncob pipes are now an enduring part of seeing off each man as he heads off toward marriage.
This past weekend we celebrated the upcoming marriage of our 8th man, and as we have done with each before him, we gathered for a gentleman's weekend of camping, fishing, and sharing of stories - of course we brought along our cobs.
I just wanted to thank you for your help in starting this great tradition among friends - while it is a rare indulgence for some of us, its one we look forward to whenever the occasion calls.

Cheers,

Daniel

No comments: