Lots of changes are coming for Aristocob.com!

We've been toying with making some changes to Aristocob.com, and if you are a Missouri Meerschaum corn cob pipe fan I think you'll like what's coming. As for fans of the metal Aristocob pipe, there will be some long-needed separation; meaning that if you are looking for info on the Aristocob System pipe you won't have to wade through all the other stuff that doesn't relate to it.

Make sure to save this url to your favorites, or better yet become a Follower by clicking on the blue "follow" link way up at the top left of this page.

Oh, and speaking of following, if you are into Twitter I'm trying to be more disciplined with my Tweeting, so check it out at: http://twitter.com/aristocob

Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Author www.aristocob.com !
You are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss.

Scott said...

OK, tell me more...