Famous Corn Cob Pipe Smokers

Over several of my past posts I've mentioned several famous corn cob pipe smokers, so I've decided that I need to start a post to compile these name in one place. As new names are found I'll update this post, so check-back from time to time. Scott

H.L. Mencken American journalist, essayist, magazine editor, satirist.
Samuel Langhorne Clemens (Mark Twain) American author and humorist.
Herbert Hoover 31st President of the United States, professional mining engineer and author.
Fiorello La Guardia Mayor of New York for three terms from 1934 to 1945.
General Douglas MacArthur American general, United Nations general, and Field Marshal of the Philippine Army.
Daniel Boone American pioneer and hunter.
Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.
American actor and a highly decorated naval officer of World War II.
Allen Dulles Longest serving Director of the CIA.
Norman Rockwell American painter and Illustrator.
Bennett Cerf publisher and co-founder of Random House

No comments: