Just opened a Facebook account. What's wrong with me?

It may be hard to believe that a guy with several YouTube videos, several blogs and a couple e-commerce business would be shy; but actually I am.

And not just shy...

I have a hard time understanding why anyone outside of my family and small circle of friends would be sitting in front of their computer screen reading these very words. But there you are.

It is in this spirit that I've just opened an Aristocob Facebook account.

I can't promise you anything but occasional rantings and ravings, but there will also be some pipe talk along the way.

Now, you might be asking "Scott, is this your PERSONAL Facebook account? And I'd say nope.
I mean, yes, I personally will be posting on it, but this is not the account that my sisters, mom and aunts link their virtual farms and "Which celebrity do you smell most like" surveys. Some things just need to remain private.

Join me, and smoke 'em if you got 'em.

No comments: