Stupid Malware!

I just got off the phone with a customer of Aristocob.com who has been trying to check on the shipping status of his order, but the status never seems to change from "Unshipped". Well, that's because we've been attacked by a NASTY malware program on our business PC, and we were unable to process orders for the past week!

We finally sat down with my iPad and manually shipped a backlog of orders this morning, including the order from the caller. The iPad is very handy but the proprietary software that our site manager uses has quite a bit of Flash, and as you may have heard, Mr. Jobs didn't think we would want to use Flash on our Apple products!

So, while our nerd-son Seth goes to work running all the anti-malware programs that I tried this weekend to no avail I thought I'd send a shout-out to all the whacking idiots who have nothing better to do than hijack people's computers. I'd love to have a few minutes alone with you in my wood shop.

If you are oneof our customer's who is patiently waiting on your order I can assure you that if it wan't sent before it was shipped this morning. You'll know you are one of the luck ones if your box was hand addressed. Thanks for your patience. Scott

No comments: